BPESA is a not-for-profit member based organisation that serves as the industry body and trade association for Global Business Services in South Africa serving the international and domestic markets.
Our purpose is to market South Africa to the world as an attractive place to offshore their business processes, thereby stimulating local job creation, particularly for unemployed youth, and coordinating industry role players to provide a sustainable supply of suitably skilled people to enable the sector to remain competitive and to grow.
WHAT WE DO
* BPESA promotes domestic and foreign investment into the Global Business Services Sector in South Africa and works with its partners across national and local government and investment agencies as well as social partners to stimulate economic growth, new job creation and skills development.
* We provide market information and research to our stakeholders.
* We plan, manage and co-ordinate the implementation of strategic skills initiatives to up-skill, re-skill and future-skill our workforce.
* We mobilise and engage our members and partners to collaborate and participate in industry activities to stimulate demand, build a sustainable supply of skills, and contribute to the growth and transformation of the economy.
* We are a liaison point between industry members and local, provincial and national government where we lobby for policy alignment and other support for the development of the sector.
South Africa offers global brands and BPO's an alternate GBS geographical destination for high quality, affordable CX English services across voice, back office, professional services and increasingly Digital and ITO support.
Working across all industry segment with success in the Retail, ICT, Telecommunications, Utilities & Energy, Financial Services, Health-Care & Medical, Education, Travel & Transport, Shared Services and BPO sectors.
Some of BPESA's and South Africa's GBS accolades include;